Back to School blog hop
Welcome to the Back to School Blog Hop!
Schools back baby!, well it is in the USA anyway. Here is Australia we are about to have a term break of 2 weeks. It’s interesting how the school year differs in all the different countries, but in preparation for some school time or holiday sewing, let’s get into the Back to School Blog Hop starting on the 16th September 2022.
With school returning in various countries, I’m joining with a fantastic group of creatives and we are sharing a bunch of great tips and hints for you to learn and grow your sewing and quilting skills.
In the coming couple of weeks there are some fabulous bits of information coming your way. I’m going to list the clever people below and then you can see when to come back here for my bit of wisdom, and no surprise, it’s quilting related!
See you later this month,
In the meantime, have fun and keep learning.
Blog Hop Crafters
- Sept 15 – Geeky Bobbin – Press for Success!
- Sept 16 – Katie Mae Quilts – Storage Solutions From The School Supplies Section
- Sept 17 – Quilting Jetgirl – Make A Design Wall You Can Use Your Hera Marker Against
- Sept 18 – Karen Bolan – How to Get Perfect Tension
- Sept 19 – Devoted Quilter – How To Trim HSTs Without A Specialty Ruler
- Sept 20 – Sarah Ruiz – Calculating Quilt Backing and Binding Fabric Requirements
- Sept 21 – Andy Knowlton – How To Sew Quilt Blocks With Partial Seams
- Sept 22 – Lisa Ruble – Curved Piecing Doesn’t Have To Be Scary (Or Perfect!)
- Sept 23 – Sarah Goer Quilts – Tips for Piecing Precise Points
- Sept 24 – Faith and Fabric – Spinning Intersections On Four Patch Blocks – The Easy Way!
- Sept 25 – Judit Hajdu – Draw String Bag – For Lunch Or Gym
- Sept 26 – Sugar Sand Quilt Co. – The Care And Feeding Of The Wild Longarm Quilter
- Sept 27 – Hilary Jordan – Quick & Easy Pattern Matching Technique for Quilt Backings
- Sept 28 – True Blue Quilts – Sketch Then Stitch…Better FMQ Through Doodling
- Sept 29 – Sunflower Quilting – A Quilting Tip
- Sept 30 – Slightly Biased Quilts – Perfect Hand Binding Tips
I can’t wait to read some of these and I hope you have a great time visiting the blogs and checking our some new creative friends.