Blossom In HST
It’s a Garden Party Row Along! Pattern release day Hooray!
30inch square clock or small quilt, you can find the pattern via the link below.
Pattern link – Blossom In HST
This year I had the opportunity to join with many others to create to a theme and allow you the makers to make a quilt unique to you using the blocks and patterns you choose from this Row Along.
This design is great for those who love half square triangles and playing with colours.
I hope you enjoy the block and I am looking forward to seeing all the quilts made.
Now for the extra fun part, you can win a gorgeous sewing machine light system thanks to Inspired LED. Sewing with added light is so much better and improves your work. I have extra lights on all my machines.
Click on the picture below to go to the Rafflecopter giveaway. Ends 8th October 2020. There are some rules so be sure to check them out.
Thank you to Marian at Seams to be Sew for all her hard work in bringing you all these fabulous patterns.
- Giveaways offered by sponsors are assigned to the various bloggers/designers for their featured day.
- There are no prior announcements on who is doing which sponsor except to the sponsor and blogger/designers themselves.
- You’ll have to visit the blog or the featured blog to enter the giveaways.
- Some giveaways can also be entered at Seams To Be Sew. You must have commented at the blog of the designer/blogger’s post to enter at Seams To Be Sew, Winners who win from entering at Seams To Be Sew will be checked for the comment. This does not mean that commenting at Seams To Be Sew will get you an entry, it doesn’t.
- When you enter a give away that asks you to answer the question asked on the entry form, you do need to fill in that box. No answer means your winning entry will be ignored and canceled.
- You are only allowed to enter once at each of the featured day sites. Giveaways are different at each site, thus you can enter those giveaways.
- I will start announcing winners on September 15, 2020, and finish announcing winners on October 15, 2020.
- You must give a valid email address when you enter the giveaways, any email returned to me, loses the ability to win automatically.
- You are given 3 days to answer the email, if you do not answer within 3 days a new winner will be drawn. Check those spam/junk mail folders, you may miss that winning email if you don’t do so because there are no exceptions to this rule.
- If you are notified that you are a winner, in all cases except for digital downloads and gift cards/certificates, you will need to provide your name, address, city, state, zip code, country, telephone number, and email address.
- No purchase whatsoever is necessary.
- You must be 18+ in order to win a gift.
- You are responsible for claiming and paying any tax owed on the value of any gift that you win. Prizes valued at $500.00 should be claimed.
- All winners are chosen at random.
- All winners will be announced on the blogs via the Rafflecopter entry form and/or post by the blogger at the site where they won and here at Seams To Be Sew. All winners must allow for their first name and first initial of their last name to be announced on this blog.
- Odds of Winning a prize are based on a total number of rafflecopter entries during each week and in total for all giveaways.
- This giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- Participating bloggers/designers may enter any of the giveaways.
- The word giveaways in the rules and guidelines are also known as sweepstakes.
Electric Quilt is offering a 20% discount of any product except EQ Academy during the row along. USe the code: GARDENPARTY20
HSTs are my Go To Pattern. Fun to make and so easy to use in dozens of variations.
I love HSTs, especially since I can cut them with my AccuQuilt GoBIG electric cutter!! LOL Thanks for sharing your beautiful blossom!
I love making HST’s. This in the bright colors you chose just ring my bell! LOL!! I absolutely LOVE em!
Lovely block pattern with all of those fun hst’s!
Thank you for the lovely pattern!
This is a very pretty block design. Thank you.
Looking forward to giving it a try!! 🌻
So many HST’s! I do see the blossom though. Thank you for sharing.