Collection of Christmas Crafting
If you have yet to start making things for gifts or to decorate your home, I have a list of suggestions for you.
Let’s separate them into smaller and perhaps quicker items, and then some medium projects, then a few awesome large projects to really sink your teeth into.
Here we go!
Small Projects (well within reason…)
- 1 Silent Night by Faith and Fabric
- 2 Angels and Shepherds by Duck Creek Mountain Quilting
- 3 Christmas Joy Wreath by The Crafty Nomad
- 4 Tilting Trees and snowmen tablerunner by Patterns by Vicki
- 5 Scandinavian Tomte quilt by Rebecca Mae Designs
- 6 Spruced Up by Papper, Sax, Sten
Has that started your creative thoughts?
- 1 Jul I Scandinavia by Rebecca Mae Designs, this one might take a bit longer but looks great.
- 2 Peek-a-Gnome by Around the Bobbin
- 3 The Poinsettia Project by Tracey Trevethan
- 4 Ba Hum Bug by HissyFitz Designs
- 5 Celebration Slices by Tammy Silvers
- 6 Big Pocket Family Advent Calendar by Fabric and Flowers
Larger Projects yay!
These will look great in your home, even if it’s next year!
- 1 Christmas Table Topper
- 2 Snowfall Quilt pattern by Slice of Pi Quilts
- 3 Stacks of Presents by Patti’s Patchwork
- 4 SWL Advent Calendar by Said With Love
- 5 Christmas Greetings by Suzn Quilts
- 6 Frosty Snowflakes by Kid Giddy
If your creativity is sparked by Christmas patterns, I’ll have another selection for you at the end of the week.
Have fun creating.
Thanks for including the Said With Love Advent Calendar in there! 🙂